Intellectual Property Reservations (IPreserve) is a reservation extension for Intellectual Property. Designed for vacation rentals, short term rentals or longer term rental situations, IPreserve has an extensive feature set and the flexibility to allow site administrators to create custom calendars and apply them on a per-listing basis, allowing individual properties to have different high season, low season, holiday or custom calendars.
Why use IPreserve?
In addition, each rate can be set for each calendar -- allowing administrators to set a different rate for high, low, holiday, etc. calendars. IPreserve includes a sophisticated Ajax calendar system, letting users quickly and easily view visible dates, set reservations, and pay deposits.
IPReserve Features at a Glance
- Unlimited custom calendars
- Unlimited reservation states (eg. Booked, Tentative, Unavailable, etc.)
- Ability to apply multiple calendars to any property
- Ability to set individual rates per calendar per property
- Ajax reservation calendar for front-end users
- Deep integration into IProperty system
- Set Min/Max stay term on per-property basis
Subscribe IPreserve Forums