Project Log is a free project management extension for the Joomla! content management system (CMS). It allows users to create and manage projects, assign project leads and technicians, and post logs and documents per project. With multiple ACL access control, you decide who can add projects, manage logs and documents via the site front end or admin panel. Maximum control with a simple user friendly interface!
NOTE: ProjectLog is now fully open source. We will no longer support or develop it internally. If you're interested in the project, please contribute at https://github.com/thinkerytim/ProjectLog.
Ultra Transport Screenshots:
ProjectLog for Joomla! Features at a Glance
Front End Features:
- Front end (and admin) project, log, and document management
- Optional automated email notifications for new projects, logs, and docs
- Multilingual support
- Ajax-ified log entries from project view
- Mobile compatible & responsive layouts
- RSS feeds by category
- Related documents and logs per project
- Native and 3rd party plugin support
- Much much more!!!
- Multi-level categories/subcategories
- Easily manage all categories, projects, logs, documents and more
- Ajax-ified log entries directly from project edit view
- Settings, settings, settings! You configure it just the way you want it! Granular control per project, or use a one size fits all configuration at the global level!
- Simple document upload and log management
- Joomla! multilingual support for all projects, logs, and docs
- Associations support for all items when the system language filter is enabled
- Batch processing to easily copy, move or manage mutliple items at once!
- Plenty More!!